Sales / Marketing Executive / Karyawan Tetap
Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan• Jam Kerja: Fleksibel
• Hari kerja: Senin, Selasa, Rabu, Kamis, Jumat
• Tingkat Posisi: Staff
• Fungsi Pekerjaan: Pemasaran / Pengembangan Bisnis
Position Overview :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Sales/MarketingExecutive that will help contribute and help grow our Marketing & Sales department. This includes, but not limited to, sales calls, participating in trade shows, advertising management, etc. The ideal candidate will be able to speak fluent english and has lived overseas for a significant amount of time (preferably someone who grew up abroad or has international influence throughout their lives). We are looking for someone that understands the Western culture and understands how to communicate properly with those from that culture. We want the person to have a \"people person\" type personality, who others find enjoyable and easy to talk to. We also want someone that is accustomed to the less structured start-up environment; someone that can deal with the start-up chaos and just get things done.
Also, because of the time differences of our target market, the individual needs to be flexible with the working hours as it may require conducting calls during off office hours and in some cases, in the middle of the night (we are flexible with working from home during part of their work schedule).
This position will provide the right individual the freedom and opportunity to grow their careers. We seek someone that can be a leader and take the initiative to learn by themselves and not just follow directions. We want someone that has a curious mind and has a yearning to learn and improve themselves.
- Age 22 and above
- Must be able to travel overseas
- Must posses a valid passport and be able to potentially travel to the U.S., Europe and Australia.
- Minimum education Bachelor Degree or higher
- 3+ years experience in account managing, customer service, and/or outbound sales
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Must have great communication skills and be a \'people person\'
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere is a plus
- Must want to learn
- Must be professional
- The main point of contact for our clients with anything related to their account and overall client experience and satisfaction. You will be responsible to ensure all our clients are happy and any problem that occurs are being handled appropriately. This will require communication in English through both email and conference calling.
- Contribute to new ideas and initiatives for our marketing efforts and for potential new sales channels and new sales opportunities. This includes things such as branding, trade show participation, advertising, etc.
- Conducting sales calls or sales emails (both cold and warm leads).
- Contribute to the development or improvement of our overall sales and marketing department including procedures and processes.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
Benefits of Working here:
- Paid Leave for Full-time Staff.
- Open & Friendly working environment.
- Outdoor rooftop cafeteria area.
- International Upper Management team with Open Door policy.
- Room to grow based on performance and not seniority.
Keahlian / Keterampilan yang dibutuhkan:
• Pendidikan terakhir SMA/SMK semua jurusan
• Kemampuan berbahasa Bahasa Indonesia
• Memiliki pengalaman 3 tahun bekerja
• Umur 22 - 0 tahun